Working at Waylands
Working at Waylands Oxford is all about bringing the Volvo promise to life. Volvo's corporate culture is characterised by energy in every situation, passion for success and respect for the individual. Based on these values and convictions the aim is to thoroughly integrate total quality in all that Volvo does. The basic principles governing the way of working are participation, involvement, customer focus, continuous improvement and constant feedback. The major challenge is to continue the process of setting the company apart from the competition so as to retain our existing customers and attract new ones in ever larger numbers.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VACANCIES
VOLVO PRODUCT GENIUS
Waylands Oxford are looking for a Product Specialist who will take pride in bringing Volvo Cars’ brand values to life, making people feel valued and respected while maximising business opportunities.
About the role
Primary tasks and Responsibilities:
- Present, demonstrate and handover vehicles to customers, working with the dealership’s agreed sales processes and methods.
- Work in association with the Sales team to achieve sales targets
- Ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, personalisation and accessories
- Strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
- Update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the database is fully and accurately maintained.
- Enhance the reputation of Waylands at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Strong communicator - Capable of conversing with others pleasantly, clearly and effectively
- Knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to fully and accurately qualify customer needs.
- Be able to drive a variety of vehicles in a calm, safe and reassuring manner. Be able to demonstrate a history of driving free from excessive infringements and offences.
- Up-to-date knowledge of customer legislation, regulations and trade practices as well as vehicle legislation as it affects the industry.
- Demonstrate willingness and enthusiasm at all times to engage in training and personal development.
We select the very best applicants to join our business, and in return we will work with you to develop your career. We want you to shine – and we look forward to helping you do so.
If your application is successful, you will be enrolled on a personalised Volvo Cars induction programme, designed to give you all the skills and knowledge needed to deliver a premium experience to all our customers. This will be a blend of product, systems, and skills training including instructor led courses at Volvo Car UK’s Training and Development Centre in Northamptonshire, e-learning and self-study.
And it doesn’t stop there – you will have access to the Volvo Cars Performance Academy to keep your knowledge and skills in tip top condition throughout your career.