This 40-minute inspection will make sure your Volvo continues to deliver the highest standards of safety for you and your passengers.
Our Volvo trained technicians inspect all the mechanical elements of your car and connect your car to our diagnostic system - to check the parts you can see and the ones you can't. We'll also be able to let you know about any software upgrades available for your model direct from the Volvo factory in Sweden.
Your Vehicle will also be returned washed and vacuumed free of charge. For that extra peace of mind, book your health check today.
Be prepared this season. Get your Volvo ready with a fully comprehensive Health Check for just £25.
The 25-point check will cover the following areas:
|Lights / Electrics||Mandatory lights (external)
Horn / wipers / washers
|External / Internal||Brake noise / feel
Clutch / transmission operation
Engine noise / smoke
Glass / mirrors / wiper blades
Seat belts – security & operation
|Under bonnet||Fluid levels – oil / coolant / screenwash / power steering
Fluid leaks – oil
Battery condition / drive belts
|Brakes / Hubs||Brake fluid condition / temperature
Master cylinder / servo
Linings – pads / shoes
Discs / drums
Hoses / pipes / cables / wheel bearings
|Underside||Exhaust system / catalyst
Steering / suspension
Drive shafts / gaiters
|Wheels / Tyres||Nearside front
Tyre pressures (check & adjust accordingly)
Also included in the Health Check is a top up of any fluids required* (coolant, brake fluid, screenwash, power steering and engine oil), Wash & Vac and a Software Check.
To get peace of mind for you and your Volvo book a check with our Service Department.
* Please note: all fluid top ups will be to a maximum of 0.5 litres
FRESHEN UP, COOL DOWN
Stepping into an overheated car on a summer’s day or spending a long drive in soaring temperatures can make any journey uncomfortable. Now you can ensure the perfect in-car climate with Volvo’s air condition check.
The efficiency and performance of air conditioning systems may gradually decrease for a number of reasons. And since this often happens little by little, you may not notice it until the system reaches the point where it suddenly can’t keep the temperature at all. By letting the Volvo workshop check your A/C regularly, you’ll avoid unnecessary problems.
Basically, an air conditioning systems functions according to the same principle as a refrigerator, removing heat from the inside and letting it out on the outside. But since the ECC (Electronic Climate Control) of a modern Volvo car is so immensely more complicated, you should always let the real experts have a look at it – the Volvo-trained technicians at the authorised Volvo workshop.
Air Conditioning Regas: £29.99
Performance check and full regas of system.
FREE health check.
Air Conditioning Regas with Clean: £49.99
Performance check and full regas of system.
In order to eliminate microbial growth in the a/c system, which can lead to stale, unpleasant odours, we clean your system using AirCo-Clean ultrasonic vaporisation technology.
Free health check.
To book your air conditioning regas and clean, please contact us on 01202 065555. Available for vehicles up to Model Year 2015, for newer vehicles please contact us for a quotation.
REASONS TO LET US TEST YOUR A/C SYSTEM:
1) Checking the A/C system regularly is the best way to ensure it will perform as expected and not give up on you when you need it the most (for example during your summer holiday trip).
2) Checking and servicing the system regularly is also a way to prevent minor faults developing into costly repairs.
3) In the Volvo workshop, the technicians are specially trained to carry out repair on the climate control systems in Volvo cars.
4) The Volvo workshop has the special equipment needed to check and clean the system.
5) Only workshops with Volvo’s VIDA system – which all authorised workshops have – can update your Volvo’s software. An update can optimize the climate control system – for example for the ideal adjustment of temperature and airflows, regardless of the conditions outside.
6) The Volvo workshop always uses Volvo Genuine Parts for best function and quality.
7) You can take the opportunity to let the Volvo workshop take a look at your A/C when your car is in for regular servicing – easy and convenient.
Ocean Automotive (Swedish) Limited t/a Volvo Cars Poole is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Ocean Automotive (Swedish) Limited t/a Volvo Cars Poole to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of finance providers and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities.