Free Excess Return Voucher
When you buy a new or used Volvo we’ll give you a one year Free Excess Return Voucher worth up to £250.
It works alongside your car insurance policy and pays up to £250 of your excess costs if you have an accident, dent or scrape and need to make a claim.
Exclusive benefits when you call Volvo Excess Return first
✔ We’ll do the hard work and look after your insurance claim from start to finish.
✔ We’ll recover your Volvo wherever you are in the UK and give you a free courtesy car while your Volvo is being repaired.
✔ We’ll arrange a repair at a Volvo approved repairer. These operate to the latest Volvo technical repair standards and methodologies.
✔ We guarantee that your car will be repaired using only Volvo Genuine Parts. This helps to protect your car's resale value, safety rating and warranty.
Here's how it works
Ask your retailer to register your Excess Return Voucher. This will be emailed to you.
In the event of a claim call Volvo Excess Return first, whoever you’re insured by, on 0330 102 8846. Otherwise the voucher is void.
The Volvo claims team will do the rest, so you can relax. Up to £250 of any excess is reimbursed following completion of your claim and vehicle repair.
How to claim (24-hours)
Call Volvo Excess Return first on 0330 102 8846 whoever you’re insured by.
Save the number
Terms and Conditions of the Free Excess Return Voucher
1. The Free Excess Return Voucher is available to retail customers who purchase a new or used Volvo from a Volvo retailer.
2. The voucher is valid for one year from its start date and can only be used once. Only one voucher can be issued per vehicle.
3. The voucher is not valid for standalone glass claims, misfuelling claims or Motability vehicles.
4. The voucher only applies when the claim is reported to, accepted and managed by Volvo Excess Return and the accident repair is carried out at a Volvo Approved Bodyshop.
5. Following an accident, regardless of who you are insured with, you must call Volvo Excess Return first on the dedicated 0330 102 8846 number. If you call any other Volvo number or your insurer first, or without our instruction, the voucher will be void.
6. Where we accept and complete the vehicle repair, we will pay up to £250 cash back towards any policy excess paid by you. You will be required to pay the repairer your applicable Motor Insurance Policy Excess. The repair cost must be settled by your insurer. Once the repair is completed and your insurer has settled the claim, we will refund you £250 or the value of your excess whichever is the lower. You will need to provide proof that you have paid your excess in order to claim on the voucher. Nothing in this offer obliges us to accept any vehicle for repair. The voucher is not valid if your vehicle is deemed a total loss.
7. Where we manage the vehicle repair, we will do so in conjunction with your motor insurer if the accident was your fault, or the other driver’s insurer if they were at-fault and if they have accepted liability.
8. Accident recovery is provided for unroadworthy vehicles when you call Volvo Excess Return first and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. If you cancel the recovery of your vehicle you will be liable for any cancellation charges incurred, or if your insurer rejects your claim you will be liable for any recovery costs incurred.
9. A courtesy car is provided subject to availability for accident repairs carried out by a Volvo approved bodyshop when you call Volvo Excess Return first and we handle your insurance claim on your behalf. We will provide a repairer courtesy car if the incident is your fault, or if the incident is not your fault, we will aim to provide a hire car of a similar size to your own vehicle. A courtesy car is not available for standalone glass claims or if you are claiming on Volvo Free Driveaway Insurance.
10. In some instances where your insurer may not let us report the claim to them on your behalf, we will ask you to report to them advising that you are using our Volvo Excess Return service with a Volvo approved bodyshop.
11. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
12. The voucher must be active before the incident occurs in order to be valid. The incident must take place between the validity dates shown on the voucher.
The Volvo Excess Return Voucher is provided by Verex Assistance Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE.