VOLVO CAR FUTURE VALUE
Look forward with our future value guarantee
Volvo Car Future Value^
Volvo Car Future Value^ is a great new way to finance your next Volvo. It is designed around you, by giving you peace of mind for the future and flexible options at the end your loan agreement.
Volvo Car Future Value is an addition to your loan agreement with fixed repayments and a balloon payment based on the expected Guaranteed Future Value Price# of your selected Volvo.
- The confidence of a Guaranteed Future Value Price# on your choice of new Volvo.
- Three flexible options at the end of the loan agreement term. These are to Trade-in, Retain or Return your Volvo using the Volvo Car Future Value.
- Select your loan term, deposit value, kilometre allowance and repayments to suit your lifestyle.
How it works for you
- Select your new Volvo and choose to include accessories and insurance that suit you.
- Decide on the deposit (if any) or trade-in your current vehicle to use towards a deposit.
- Select your loan term and kilometre allowance over your loan agreement term. Volvo Car Financial Services^ will then calculate the monthly repayments and the balloon payment (which is equal to the expected Guaranteed Future Value Price# of your Volvo). A balloon payment is a lump sum payable at the end of your loan after all of your regular repayments.
Flexible options at the end of the loan term
- Trade-in and Update your current Volvo to a new Volvo. If the trade-in value of your Volvo is higher than the Guaranteed Future Value Price#, you can choose to contribute the difference as a deposit towards your new Volvo.
- Retain your Volvo by paying the Guaranteed Future Value Price# and any remaining balance on your loan or refinancing the outstanding balance^ (subject to credit assessment).
- Return your Volvo using Volvo Car Future Value, to an authorised Volvo dealer for inspection before the end of your loan agreement. If you choose and are eligible to exercise the GFV option, our arranged buyer will purchase your vehicle for the Guaranteed Future Value Price#. This is then applied against the amount owing on your loan agreement and if there is any shortfall, you pay the difference.
Before the end of your loan, return your Volvo to an authorised Volvo dealer for an inspection. The Guaranteed Future Value Price# is subject to the vehicle being in Good Working Order and Condition* and not exceeding the kilometre allowance:
Your Volvo must be maintained in Good Working Order and Condition* and in accordance with the Fair Wear and Tear guidelines. This includes the vehicle being maintained according to Volvo’s recommended servicing schedule.
The Fair Wear and Tear Guide and your Volvo Car Future Value contract will set out what you need to do to maintain your Volvo to this standard*.
- If you choose to sell your Volvo to our arranged buyer, and your vehicle is not in Good Working Order and Condition*, the Guaranteed Future Value Price# will be reduced.
- Your Volvo should be driven within the kilometre allowance. If, at the end of the loan agreement, your Volvo exceeds the agreed kilometre allowance, an excess usage fee per kilometre will apply. This will reduce the Guaranteed Future Value Price#.
- For more information on the excess usage amount per kilometre, please refer to the Volvo Car Future Value contract or speak to an authorised Volvo dealer.
- All new XC Volvo models excluding XC90 Excellence.This product is only available to eligible individuals on an approved consumer loan^.
Find out more
Contact your local Volvo dealer on the following link today for more detail
^ Vehicle finance and Volvo Car Future Value is provided by Macquarie Leasing Pty Limited (trading as Volvo Car Financial Services) ABN 38 002 674 982 (Australian Credit Licence Number 394925) (Macquarie Leasing). Volvo Car Financial Services is a registered business name of Macquarie Leasing and Macquarie Leasing is licensed to use such name, the Volvo Car Future Value name and other trademarks under agreements with Volvo Car Corporation. Volvo Car Future Value is only available if taken up from Macquarie Leasing in connection with an approved consumer loan product for new Volvo XC vehicles excluding XC90 Excellence from participating Volvo dealers. Finance and Volvo Car Future Value is provided by Macquarie Leasing to approved applicants (not available to fleet, government or rental buyers or for rideshare usage), subject to its credit assessment criteria and on rates provided by Macquarie Leasing. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Volvo dealers may receive commissions from Volvo Car Australia in connection with the uptake and promotion of Volvo Car Future Value. Please read the full terms and conditions. Before acting on any of the information on this website or provided by a Volvo dealer, please seek independent financial and tax advice and consider whether the product is right for you.
# The Guaranteed Future Value Price is the pre-agreed purchase price for your Volvo at the end of your consumer loan agreement with Macquarie Leasing. This price will be reduced if your Volvo exceeds the agreed kilometre allowance or is not in Good Working Order and Condition*. At the end of your consumer loan agreement, you will have the option to sell your Volvo to a pre-arranged buyer, subject to meeting certain pre-conditions which are set out in your Volvo Car Future Value contract with Macquarie Leasing. To exercise this option your Volvo must be inspected and assessed by a participating Volvo dealer before the end of the term of your consumer loan agreement. The Guaranteed Future Value Price is not a representation of the market value of your Volvo on or about the end of your consumer loan agreement. The Guaranteed Future Value Price will be applied against the amount owing on your consumer loan, but you will be required to pay the difference if there is a shortfall. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply and are available upon request from a Volvo dealer.
*Good Working Order and Condition describes the manner in which the vehicle should be returned and the criteria against which it will be inspected at the end of your consumer loan agreement and is defined within the Volvo Car Future Value contract with Macquarie Leasing. A copy of the Volvo Car Future Value contract can be obtained from participating Volvo dealers on request.