Extend your Volvo On Call subscription
You can extend your Volvo On Call subscription by 1 or 2 years. There are different ways to purchase an extension to your Volvo On Call subscriptionThe available options may vary from market to market.:
- You can purchase an extension in the Volvo On Call app.
- You can purchase an extension online at Accessories Webshop. See link for each market below.
- Bulgaria: https://www.volvocars.com/bg/accessories
- Croatia: https://www.volvocars.com/hr/accessories
- Romania: https://www.volvocars.com/ro/accessories
- Slovakia: https://www.volvocars.com/sk/accessories
- Slovenia: https://www.volvocars.com/si/accessories
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- You can purchase an extension to your Volvo On Call subscription via an authorised Volvo dealer.
Extend your subscription using the Volvo On Call app
Proceed as follows if you would like to renew a Volvo On Call subscription via the Volvo On Call app:
Log in to the Volvo On Call app with your Volvo ID.
Select the Car tab for the car subscription you want to renew.
Press Show details .
Press Renew under Volvo On Call subscription.
You will then be forwarded to a page where you can renew the subscription by 1 or 2 years.
If you would like to purchase an extension after your subscription has expired, you must do this through your dealer since Volvo On Call must be reactivated by the dealer before you can continue using the services. This may cost extra. Therefore, it is a good idea to extend your subscription before it expires so that you can use the services without interruption. The subscription is extended from the date on which it should have expired.