Specific terms for Customer Care Chat
What is Customer Care Chat
Customer Care Chat is a service, that enables a user to receive customer support through a chat functionality.
Customer Care Chat is only available in certain markets, including Switzerland.
Using Customer Care Chat
To use Customer Care Chat you must:
- accept these Customer Care Chat Terms - by making use of the Customer Care Chat service, you acknowledge that you have read these Customer Care Chat Terms and accept that a binding agreement has been entered into between you and Volvo for use of Customer Care Chat.
The Volvo entity providing Customer Care Chat to you in Switzerland is Volvo Car Corporation, a Swedish company registered under number 556074-3089, with address Assar Gabrielssons Väg, SE-405 31, Gothenburg, Sweden, ("Volvo", "we" or "our"/"ours").
You may cancel the use of Customer Care Chat by opting out from the service.
Customer Care Chat is free of charge.
Customer Care Chat is provided using third party technology and is a Third Party Service (see our Terms of Services), but a Volvo staff member will respond to your query.
You should always use Customer Care Chat in a safe manner (not while driving) and in compliance with all application laws relating to the use of your Volvo car.
You are responsible for all content submitted to the Customer Care Chat, including that:
- you have a right to share it
- it does not violate contract rights or any other rights of a person.
We ask that you respect the customer service agent attending to you. When using Customer Care Chat you agree not to:
- submit content that is unlawful, obscene, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- impersonate another person;
- ask for personal information of other users;
- use the Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Customer Care Chat.